Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the highlights.
I feel we were unlucky there.
Looks like we gave it a right go to get the equaliser.
That was a decent save from Danjuma.
Thought that we could have reacted quicker to the Pickford save, for the 2nd gosl.
At least we are giving the so-called top teams a battle. In previous season that would have been a 4-0 loss.

Cannot believe I'm saying this but Gomes is actually MOTM for us lmao

It needs taking out the game I don’t know why they ask the ref to look at decisions cause once he does it gets over turned. Game run fine with just the officials and yes some went against you but some also went for, VAR was meant to stop that and get the right decision but it doesn’t. Thing is footballs become almost a non contact sport now so any touch on a player and VAR is going to give it.
Richarlison is in the right team for him, gust of wind and you writhe around like Tyson has slugged you.
Great performance, robbed by VAR again but we will win out. Turning into a pretty decent team.

Just an Everton that day really🙄effort was there,performance too,we crucially switched off twice early on after initially starting the better,more concerned with them not giving nothing for the blatent shirt pull on Onana, although we ourselves got away with one at forest,the Calvert lewin goal stands I reckon if he has a white shirt on,we created so much today but end up with nothing 😔

Has to be Gomes as motm, I remember him doing something similar at West ham a couple of seasons ago.
I was thinking, and not dissing DCL, if we had Haaland up front today or a Kane, what would the score of been ?. We've a good team here, if that's dyche ball, yes please.

Just seen the highlights.
I feel we were unlucky there.
Looks like we gave it a right go to get the equaliser.
That was a decent save from Danjuma.
Thought that we could have reacted quicker to the Pickford save, for the 2nd gosl.
At least we are giving the so-called top teams a battle. In previous season that would have been a 4-0 loss.
This.............massive improvement that should not be scoffed at

I can't remember DCL having any gilt edged chances today. A couple of through balls but none were realisticly easy. He could have shot sooner for one - but again - speculative. None were as easy as the 3 that Danjuma had.

Status
Not open for further replies.