Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least no Keane. I’d rather have seen Harrison in the 10 position rather than Garner but I don’t think Dyche trusts Dobbin or Danjuma to start on the wing. It’s a shame Doucoure and Young are injured because the 11 with Garner and Onana in the middle was working well. Gueye doesn’t move the ball between the lines enough on transition to get the attack working.

Random question but does anyone think Dyche could get Gomes fit and offer something? He brought Doucoure back from the brink.
No, doucoure always had the aggression and non stop running. Just not the technical ability that Lampard wanted. Gomes is weak mentally and tactically

At least no Keane. I’d rather have seen Harrison in the 10 position rather than Garner but I don’t think Dyche trusts Dobbin or Danjuma to start on the wing. It’s a shame Doucoure and Young are injured because the 11 with Garner and Onana in the middle was working well. Gueye doesn’t move the ball between the lines enough on transition to get the attack working.
Agree with this entirely. I do not think Gana is in Dyches first 11 but Doucs being out forces his hand a bit.

Danjuma needs to work harder to get in this team

Random question but does anyone think Dyche could get Gomes fit and offer something? He brought Doucoure back from the brink.
Anyone Dyche thinks he can make work I believe him
There’s a reason he didn’t play and then pointed out Gray first opportunity. If he thinks Gomes can offer something then I’m all for seeing it

Gomes has good technique and great body strength, but his other limitation were already at the edge of being good enough for a prem footballer and that was before 'not that kind of player' Son tried to end his career.

I fear we are getting a drubbing here but would love to be wrong. My first time at the new Spurs stadium. It's pretty impressive to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.