Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've done well away against the bottom half teams, but tend to lose fairly comfortably against the top half, and I don't see this being any different. 2-0 or 3-0 to Spurs. If that does happen we shouldn't knee jerk, we need to focus on home games, and away games against those in "our" league. I'll be happy with no more injuries.

We've done well away against the bottom half teams, but tend to lose fairly comfortably against the top half, and I don't see this being any different. 2-0 or 3-0 to Spurs. If that does happen we shouldn't knee jerk, we need to focus on home games, and away games against those in "our" league. I'll be happy with no more injuries.
Pretty much this, easy 2 or 3-0 to Spurs, then the same v City... I just hope our GD doesn`t take a hammering.

This team without McNeil as he look dead on his feet and No Harrison because he is awful
this is a very much winnable fixture. Tottenham are very vulnerable when they lose possession and we should exploit that. For the counter attacking threat we definitely need McNeil, DCL and Harrison.

Spurs attack none stop regardless, and doesn't that suit Everton? I'm torn between starting DCL or Beto, but it's a nice problem to have.

At least a draw today will do nicely to extend our unbeaten league form. Can't see us not scoring either from a set piece, a break away or a ball over the top. Spurs will constantly attack, and as long as we play as we have been away from home, keeping it solid at the back and cover in front of the back, then they will get frustrated. But they always seem to have a goal in them.

Look, Australia's worst campaign at a World Cup was under Postecoglou. As good as Celtic were in the Scottish league, they were pretenders in the Champions League.

We've just got to put the pressure in the right areas, and they will fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.