Tottenham Hotspur v Everton. Saturday 23rd October @ 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky game for us, always has been, one thing is for sure and that's goals in this fixture.
I think 2-2, and I'd be satisfied with that, a win would be great however!

Oh yeah, that's prolly a better choice. Forgot Hibbert was an option for us still :)
Hibbo-Distin-Jags-Baines
Coleman-Nev-Billy-Gueye
Cahill
Yak

If the worse comes to the worse and everyone else is injured.
Would obviously leave us struggling for numbers on the bench. Mucha, Beckford, and er.. then the kids.

Oh yeah, that's prolly a better choice. Forgot Hibbert was an option for us still :)
Hibbo-Distin-Jags-Baines
Coleman-Nev-Billy-Gueye
Cahill
Yak

If the worse comes to the worse and everyone else is injured.
Would obviously leave us struggling for numbers on the bench. Mucha, Beckford, and er.. then the kids.

there is no way on gods green earth moyes will start gueye. especially when its against tottenham. no way. plus pienaar will be back.
hope it'll be:
howard
hibbo-distin-jags-baines
coleman-nev-cahill-pienaar
billy
yak

there is no way on gods green earth moyes will start gueye. especially when its against tottenham. no way. plus pienaar will be back.
hope it'll be:
howard
hibbo-distin-jags-baines
coleman-nev-cahill-pienaar
billy
yak

Gallas is just back for Spurs so will inevitably be playing 3 games in the space of a week. As will Bassong. Dawson, King and Woodgate are all deffo out. Major defensive problems at Spurs who with an injury hit back line have only kept once clean sheet in the league all season.

Pienaar should be back for us. Hopefully one of Arteta, Osman or Heitinga can also pull through. With a good defence as usual being the bedrock of a Moyes team, if we can keep a clean sheet we have every chance of getting something from the game.

I have to say though, in Modric, Van der Vaart and especially Bale, they have some of the best players in the league if not in the world at the moment. Its a big ask to walk away with three points in other words.

lads lets loose the negativity ... iknow not the best ground for us but in the last few yrs its been ok IF we can reproduce sundays passion and play we can get sumthing outta this game they hav struggled the 3 home games after they played midweek and i knw they only lost 1 of themto WIGAN but they were lucky to come away from the other 2 games

I'm positive again.

Thinking about it, when was the last time a "world class" player had a good game against us? I'm probably having a selective memory, but I can't remember.

We might be able to get a point. Get Yak firing, and maybe 3.

Tough, tough game, honestly, I would take the draw, good side old wobbly head has got himself, but we are flying, lots of injuries it would appear to some key players, tough game.

We can have these tho, WE ARE EVERTON.

Fancy this to be honest. More confident than Sunday. They currently have 4 centre backs out (Dawson, King, Kaboul, Woodgate) leaving just Bassong and Gallas. With them playing a tough away game against Inter on Wednesday then the lunch time kick off Saturday Harry must have some concerns. Yakubu's last performance suggest he will be a handfull. Heitinga will know all about VDV. Crouch isn't strong enough against Distin or Jagielka. Coleman will murder Ekotto and Cahill will arrive late and be on the end of one of his crosses.

Easy, 0-3 Cahill. Yakubu (2)

I'd be happy with a draw but could actually see us sneaking a win. I moved house three weeks ago and still haven't got a telly so haven't even seen VDV play for them. Is he worth all this hype? Coleman v Bale'll be a cracker.

.....................Howard..................

Hibbert.....Jags......Distin.......Baines

Coleman.....Neville...Arteta.....Pienaar

...........Cahill................................

..........................Rooney..............

COleman vs bale ill agree will be the highlight of the match imo one of them will lift there game to help there team win still wanna see yak net a few tho hattrick would be nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.