Tottenham Hotspur v Everton. 9th Feb at 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got to be within 3/4 points as we go into last 4/5 games. Forget about goal difference it has gone. Not winning tomorrow is not fatal to chances. Draw plus run of 5 home wins will still keep us close.

it seems to me (i may be mistaken) that we dont win must win games which are live on tv.
fingers crossed tomorrow is different.
id be over the moon with a win , i think martinez will be happy with a draw.

We win at Spurs and the gap is still 2 points...we draw and a four point gap opens....after beating us the RS struggled in their next game. City are struggling at Norwich....we are still in touch with 4th place whatever happens today. I think the breakaway three at the top will be a breakaway five within a few weeks. We will be there for the run in.

Considering our mauling in the last big game we need to respond tomorrow. I don't think a defeat puts us out of the equation for 4th but the damage a poor performance can do to our confidence could have a telling effect.

Get played off the park tomorrow and I think the doubts about our ability to compete with the top teams will creep in again. Hopefully Martinez gets the players in the right frame of mind to win this one.

With hopefully Coleman back in we'll have a solid back four our first choice midfield in place and options off the bench. Martinez will realise that draws are not ideal at this stage of season. 2-1 efc.

Status
Not open for further replies.