Top of the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Wayne

Player Valuation: £100m
I mentioned earlier in the season that we are lacking the belief that we can go toe to toe with the big teams and lack a bit of the cutting edge, winning mentality that goes along with that belief.

What's blatantly clear from our latest two games however is that this group of players are in no doubt that they are the best of the rest. They have a swagger about them at the moment that's great to see.

I think our European campaign is helping and if we can get a result against one of the top three (or them) in the remainder of the season I really believe the sky is the limit for this group of players.

What I really find interesting is the year we placed 4th, we won quite a few matches 1-0. Now we're winning quite a few by the 2-0, 3-0, 3-1 results. Quite a bit more on the offensive output side than the last squad to make it to Europe.

What I really find interesting is the year we placed 4th, we won quite a few matches 1-0. Now we're winning quite a few by the 2-0, 3-0, 3-1 results. Quite a bit more on the offensive output side than the last squad to make it to Europe.

With the odd 6-1 and 7-1 chucked in for good measure.

Yeah.

Remember that the year we got 4th, the 6-1 was Arsenal mauling us on the opening day of the season. :D

I thought it was 7-1 on the second to last of the season, just after finalising 4th, watched it with Gooner, felt sick.

lol. I was actually thinking of pastings we have handed out this season. Sunderland 7-1 and the uefa cup 8-1 mauling over 2 legs, haha

lol. I was actually thinking of pastings we have handed out this season. Sunderland 7-1 and the uefa cup 8-1 mauling over 2 legs, haha

Oh, I knew that you were. I was just laughing because that season, we didn't dish out many of those. Most of our wins were 1-0. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.