Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.Reddington

Player Valuation: £35m
Let us forget about the misfortunes of Everton's Premier league campaign of 2014/15 for one day please. Tomorrow is a huge huge game, providing the fans and players turn up, there is only one winner. So I ask, If Martinez makes a debatable sub, applaud. If Jagielka makes a dodgy pass, stay calm. If Rom misses a chance, assure yourself he will score the next. The players need our support for the 90 minutes, let's show these Kiev wools the famous Goodison atmosphere. We are Everton Fc and we can win the Europa League.

Let us forget about the misfortunes of Everton's Premier league campaign of 2014/15 for one day please. Tomorrow is a huge huge game, providing the fans and players turn up, there is only one winner. If Martinez makes a debatable sub, applaud. If Jagielka makes a dodgy pass, stay calm. If Rom misses a chance, assure yourself he will score the next. The players need our support for the 90 minutes, let's show these Kiev wools the famous Goodison atmosphere. We are Everton Fc and we can win the Europa League.

All of that and if we score, we riot! Long time since we saw an Everton goal.

We'll kick off, pass back to Jagielka, he'll try a sideways pass to Stones, Baines will make a run, he'll ignore it, pass it to Jagielka, Besic will come deep and collect, Lukaku will make a run in behind, ignored, Besic will then try and pass to Stones, intercepted, then we'll defend it or Howard will star jump for 1-0.

Before the game:

"Tomorrow is an extremely important period in the season, we have had an incredible experience so far which is a joy, tomorrow night is about enjoying our football and winning football matches, we have an unbelievable 2 games to play and I feel this can kick start our season and help us achieve amazing things. We have 30 more points to play for in the league and this game is really important and so is the next one, and the one after that."

After the game :

"I felt we an amazing opportunity to to toooooo play well, to work hard, to be positive about our style and our play.... To give away an early goal in that manner is disappointing and we felt it was struggle to get going again. I felt we approached the second half with more direction and looked confident off the ball, we had twoooooo maybe three chances but failed to find the scoring form we know we can achieve. I felt the 2nd goal was a difficult one to take cause we were getting back into the game, we passed the ball incredibly well, and restricted Kiev to only 2-3 chances. We go to Kiev next week with an amazing support and still a huge belief in our capabilities to win football matches and hopefully we have positive experience in the Ukraine."

Koff Roberto!

Before the game:

"Tomorrow is an extremely important period in the season, we have had an incredible experience so far which is a joy, tomorrow night is about enjoying our football and winning football matches, we have an unbelievable 2 games to play and I feel this can kick start our season and help us achieve amazing things. We have 30 more points to play for in the league and this game is really important and so is the next one, and the one after that."

After the game :

"I felt we an amazing opportunity to to toooooo play well, to work hard, to be positive about our style and our play.... To give away an early goal in that manner is disappointing and we felt it was struggle to get going again. I felt we approached the second half with more direction and looked confident off the ball, we had twoooooo maybe three chances but failed to find the scoring form we know we can achieve. I felt the 2nd goal was a difficult one to take cause we were getting back into the game, we passed the ball incredibly well, and restricted Kiev to only 2-3 chances. We go to Kiev next week with an amazing support and still a huge belief in our capabilities to win football matches and hopefully we have positive experience in the Ukraine."

Koff Roberto!
Ah ....the old "beaten before we play" ploy....clever that :(

We will start off slowly, they will score first which will wake us up. Lukaku will bag a hat-trick and we will take a 3-1 lead to Kiev which will keep the 2nd leg interesting.

Then we can start worrying about Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.