Tomasz Radzinski Non-Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cork Evertonian

Player Valuation: £40m
I thought he was a more than decent enough player for us during a very depressing period (im talking of course about the last embers of Walter Smiths time as manager) in Everton history.Remember that day we ended Arsenals unbeaten run?Everyone talks about Wayne Rooneys winner, but Radzinski scored a belter of a goal himself that day into the Gwladys Street end.Here's a video of when he scored two late goals to stun Southampton.

It's kind of sad how things ended up.He walked out on us to go to renowned footballing giants Fulham, and i think he bad mouthed us afterwards.The joke was on him though.He missed out on that season we came fourth.Moyes always did have a problem with his strikers.But i would prefer to forget about the messy way things ended up with Rad and focus on the positives.Tomasz Radzinski is no all time Everton great.But he was an alright player for us while he was here.

Great ending that, yeah shame things went the way they did with Radzinski, remember Pembridge getting a great reception with Fulham while he got boo'd, even tho out of the two he was the better player

I was a big fan of Mark Pembridge.That Walter Smith Everton team had a lot of honest grafters in it.Despite his rs connections i was also a fan of Don Hutchinson.I was really annoyed when Walter Smith wouldn't extend his contract.I think he does have a lot more time for us than he does the rs to be fair to him.The Walter Smith era was crap.But i was a teenager growing up in that era.So even though it was rubbish i do have a sense of nostalgia towards some of the players we had that time.A lot of them were not the most gifted.But they were an honest bunch who helped keep us above water imo.Walter Smith i think was unlucky to be Everton manager during a very turbulent time in our history.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.