Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a good replacement for McCarthy too if Koeman does want to revert to the formation we started the previous two games with. That flexibility benefits both player and Everton.

Just hope that he isn't pushing too far down the ranks with the midfielder or two we will inevitably sign in January.
Love to see a team with half of them being scousers. Baines, Barkley, Davies just need a few more like Kenny, Dowell, Walsh to join them!

Outside Finch Farm back in October, loads of overpaid prima-donna footballers sped past my lad without even looking at him. He goes once a year with a shirt and a few match attax, asks for a very quick photo and an autograph, says thank you and lets the players get on their way. One player seemed hesitant, maybe embarrassed that he might not be recognised, but his Mum pulled the Vauxhall Corsa that she'd driven to pick him up in over and my lad got his photo and signature.

Don't ever change Tom, on or off the pitch.

I agree with some of you about a loan move, but with the 23s doing well I'd suspect many may be reluctant to leave on loan

Only seen him in his brief cameos.

Seems to ghost around the paddock displaying some neat touches.

Not sure he is capable of taking a game by it's scruff though.

We need a midfield general.

Personally think he should be loaned out to a Championship or League One club. He really showed his inexperience when he lost the ball in our 18 yard box and he was lucky it didn't cost us.

that not look like a foul ? only seen it once but looked like he got took out more than anything ?

I've barely seen the lad play (like 99.9% of posters on here,no matter what they say) but he has good mobility around the pitch, decent range of passes, gets stuck in and has enough confidence to take a couple of digs from distance, different from the other CM's we have. All in all a bright start to his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.