2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better at right back than CM today for me. If both Coleman and Kenny are out for a few weeks then I'd have Davies take that spot.

He had a decent game today. Allan is a better midfielder, Coleman is a better right back but Davies is the only one in the club with the energy to fill in for both in the same match. The way Sigurdsson rinsed Lamptey for the first goal shows how difficult it can be in a Right back position in the PL. I doubt he reads GOT but Carlo trusts him as a squad player even if he’s not a starter in our best team.

Great job today.

Not his biggest fan but will always praise our players when they deserve it. Never let an agenda get in the way.

He had a decent game today. Allan is a better midfielder, Coleman is a better right back but Davies is the only one in the club with the energy to fill in for both in the same match. The way Sigurdsson rinsed Lamptey for the first goal shows how difficult it can be in a Right back position in the PL. I doubt he reads GOT but Carlo trusts him as a squad player even if he’s not a starter in our best team.

That just isn't true is it? Clearly Doucoure could.

Good game today coming in for Allan, his passing was much better and kept the play moving. Made up for him and great to have a versatile player like him in the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.