2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably right but when he was a very promising kid he never played the same role 2 games in a row which didn't help the lad. It wasn't as if he was good enough to take on any role given so the managers of the time deserve a bit of blame.

Not good enough. Never was. Decent stop gap/sub but that's it. Doesn't excel in any area at PL level. His bad luck was getting put in too early. Hed boss the u21s now but hes 22. Needs a loan.

A lot of grown men on here have a lot of unhealthy obsessions with hate towards Tom.... he’s not the best but he’s far from the rubbish he gets labelled with on here, il put it down to the fact hes a young professional footballer and most the grown men are now ‘grumpy old men’ who believe Everton should only have world class players playing for them. like I said some of you have became obsessed with hate towards him and as soon as his name was on the team sheet the keyboard warriors started typing. I get the odd comment about a bad performance ( I give them too, kean I thought was dreadful tonight) but it’s the bitter hatred which I find pathetic and childish. I don’t rate iwobi but I hope he proves me wrong and does well for us....how many of you would like to see Tom do well for us???.....

Solid game. Just a 6/10 player. Happy for him to be squad filler. Looks like he needs the light bulb to go on mentally before he’ll be able to take a step forward.

Can't cry about not winning things then have jokes like Davies playing over 100 games. But sure defend him he'll go on loan and come back the next KDB.

A lot of grown men on here have a lot of unhealthy obsessions with hate towards Tom.... he’s not the best but he’s far from the rubbish he gets labelled with on here, il put it down to the fact hes a young professional footballer and most the grown men are now ‘grumpy old men’ who believe Everton should only have world class players playing for them. like I said some of you have became obsessed with hate towards him and as soon as his name was on the team sheet the keyboard warriors started typing. I get the odd comment about a bad performance ( I give them too, kean I thought was dreadful tonight) but it’s the bitter hatred which I find pathetic and childish. I don’t rate iwobi but I hope he proves me wrong and does well for us....how many of you would like to see Tom do well for us???.....
Personally I'd love Tom to do well for us. Carlo must like him. Ive been saying for a long time he hasn't got enough upper body strength and gets pushed off the ball easily. Even tonight. He's very average. Did ok tonight but he should be all over this game tonight but didn't really do much. It's not any hatred I just personally think he is a very average footballer

Status
Not open for further replies.