2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he's listening to those who say he's crap. Terrified.

He needs nurturing. Showed some decent things today and last week.

I seriously dont get the venom this lad gets from some posters.

A premier league manager, with an improving and talented team of international footballers, trusts a 20 year old local kid with the arm band.

Is he the bestist MF player in history? No. Is he the bestist footballer in the team? No.

Does his job. Thats what he is paid to do.

First half he was quite ok. Actually did better than usual, especially in the defence. Still, however, game bypasses him too much, no impact at all. And still, I do not understand what is the point of making him the captain. I wouldnt say that he makes anyone around him a better player but certainly, he makes them LOOK LIKE better players.

Thought he played very well today. Seems like people trying to talk him down because they don’t think he is or don’t want him to be good enough and want to use him as their scapegoat in the future. Think he has improved as the games have gone on. Was strong and aggressive today. And his awareness to stop Vardy on the break is something we all praised barry for doing. Was a good decision.

I'm someone who really doesn't think he's good enough to be playing regularly for us but he's done well today especially compared to Gana imho.

I don't remember Gana's passing being as bad as it is now and he seems to almost get caught on the ball far too often, needs to get it and give it faster.

Once Gomes and McCarthy come back there'll be new competition in the midfield which will hopefully push everyone on also Gylfi was great playing deeper too.

Was sound today.

Wish he’d run at the opposition more. He’s got the ability to skip past players.

Does massively go asleep on the defensive phase though, but that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.