Toffees reality show anounced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea in terms of media exposure and recruitment drive. I'm sure we can find some gems in the country with 100 million population.

We've had this or something similar which has been going for the previous four years now and nothing has been found half decent in China.

It's more about developing one of the worlds largest, and relatively untapped, markets. Asia in general is a rather large fan base of English Football bringing in substantial TV revenue.

Last edited:
I suspect branding is the primary motivation behind this - creating a N. American following would be good business. Any real talent uncovered would IMO be a totally unexpected bonus.

We've had this or something similar which has been going for the previous four years now and nothing has been found half decent in China.

I don't think we have something as big as soccer reality show in china before. The most we've done is some soccer camps in some remote cities of china. Hardly consider ground breaking and as big as what we're trying to do in US.

Fantastic forward thinking from the club.

Isnt the population of Canada 30 million?

Might be wrong here, do they not include US?

Due to the overwhelming response we have a limited the number of spots across Canada - REGISTER NOW to ensure you get registered to make Your Soccer Dreams come True!

*Registration is open to Legal North American Residents Only

That'll be a considerable amount of mucho people then, if networked in the US of A.

All the tournaments are being held in Canada though.

Radzinksi's going to shave off the rat on his face and try to get on. Nailed on.

I didn't realise this one is a Canadian one, wow. So China and Canada have reality shows and we now have three academies in the states, seems like a real big youth movement possibly with the idea of growing revenue by cranking out young talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.