Tim Cahill

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX Bill

Player Valuation: £80m
Well, I didn't imagine I'd ever be writing this. Seriously.

But it's time for him to have an extended rest. He needs to be dropped in favor of Vellios/Straq/Barkley/McAleny/Drenthe, etc....

I doubt Moyes will see that today but I guarantee all the supporters have.

Still an Everton legend though. That will never change.

Barkley needs to come in for him.

Its criminal how long he's been allowed to go without making any impact - never mind a goal.

He's been a liability for far too long.

I'd almost advocate selling him in January if someone were to take him for a decent price.

Geez...what has the world come to?

This is the downside of actually having players finish their careers at the club, at some point they get gash and are still paid proper money. And a silly gaffer might still play them.
I don't mind that much if you are playing well and creating chances and just not scoring but he hasn't created anything for ages and also his headers are suddenly bad. At minimum he needs a good rest to get over all his little injuries and get some energy back and then start playing as a sub. No it's like playing a man down with him in the squad.

Cahill did nothing, her supposed to win headers but he doesn't, and he goes down so easily its frustrating

Straq did more than cahill in that game, had the same job but did it better

Oh and don't get me wrong, I love cahill but its time to move on

Same with saha, vellios can do a better job than him

agree cahill is gone as well as Saha but we don't have the players to replace them vellios wasn't on the bench
Ross either moyes should get his finger out of his arse he is payed big money at this club.

No ready to give up on him, but if you are going to play the guy he needs to be coming off the bench.

He's legitimately finished. Straight down the tunnel after he went off today, and to be honest, legend though he is, I wouldn't mind at all if we sold him on in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.