Tim Cahill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Cahill own a load of football academy's. This is nothing more then a photo op, look at the hoodie Tim is wearing for goodness sake.

I remember the fa semi when there was a load of carlsberg in the fridge at the local supermarket, people chose the other beer that wasn't in the fridge so they wouldnt have to drink carlsberg.

Tim is openly promoting new balance

Doesn't Cahill own a load of football academy's. This is nothing more then a photo op, look at the hoodie Tim is wearing for goodness sake.

I remember the fa semi when there was a load of carlsberg in the fridge at the local supermarket, people chose the other beer that wasn't in the fridge so they wouldnt have to drink carlsberg.

Tim is openly promoting new balance

Go away you utter pest

I'd let Cahill do anything he wants in this club, I don't like using the word because you have to win things to deserve the title but he's a modern legend for most Evertonians who were brought up past Walter Smith and onwards. He always gave his all for this club.
Giving his all it the least we’d expect from every player. Doesn’t mean his kid should be fast tracked.

Jobs for the boys.

Imagine Chelsea or west ham had never bothered signing Lampard because his da was a decent player and they were worried about being slagged off for nepotism.

What a ridiculous argument.

I will start to worry when he sign hibbert or niasse’s son

Status
Not open for further replies.