Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All!

Born and raised Evertonian as my mums family is all from Liverpool, but have grown up in Canada. Gramps took my brother and I for a stadium tour when we were young but have never caught a match. That’s changing as I’ve booked a trip for the Aug 31 vs. Wolves. Very excited to experience the Match day build up and atmosphere of GP. I’ve got one ticket near my uncle in Bullens end, but am searching for another for my brother.

Any toffees have a suggestion on where I could find one, or lend a hand in helping me grab one off of someone you know?

Thanks a bunch, cheers.

Hi All!

Born and raised Evertonian as my mums family is all from Liverpool, but have grown up in Canada. Gramps took my brother and I for a stadium tour when we were young but have never caught a match. That’s changing as I’ve booked a trip for the Aug 31 vs. Wolves. Very excited to experience the Match day build up and atmosphere of GP. I’ve got one ticket near my uncle in Bullens end, but am searching for another for my brother.

Any toffees have a suggestion on where I could find one, or lend a hand in helping me grab one off of someone you know?

Thanks a bunch, cheers.
If you can’t get one from the clubs offical site season ticket holders sell their tickets through stub hub. It’s a ticketing partner of the club and a simple process. You pick your game, it then shows available seats within the ground, pay, collect tickets from the ground on the day of the match. Used it many times before having a season ticket. Good luck.

If you can’t get one from the clubs offical site season ticket holders sell their tickets through stub hub. It’s a ticketing partner of the club and a simple process. You pick your game, it then shows available seats within the ground, pay, collect tickets from the ground on the day of the match. Used it many times before having a season ticket. Good luck.

Thanks Street End! Been havin a look but doesn’t appear any listed for the Wolves game just yet. Havin trouble trying to buy on the official Everton site too. Are they all released yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.