tickets on general sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

arch stanton

Player Valuation: £50m
Are they pretty much just restricted view ones left?

My bro is coming over from New Zealand and will be in the country for the Villa game so will need to sort 3 tickets for me and our old fella (bless him, he knows it'll be the last time he goes a game with me and bro) but been looking for the other games before the villa and the main stand/bullens seems to be all gone bar the restricteds. I even considered getting in one of the suites as a treat like but only the sky boxes left @£189 each so that aint happening.

Arch

Are they pretty much just restricted view ones left?

My bro is coming over from New Zealand and will be in the country for the Villa game so will need to sort 3 tickets for me and our old fella (bless him, he knows it'll be the last time he goes a game with me and bro) but been looking for the other games before the villa and the main stand/bullens seems to be all gone bar the restricteds. I even considered getting in one of the suites as a treat like but only the sky boxes left @£189 each so that aint happening.

Arch
Its his last game (as you say) with his lads. Be an ace day that. Pay the money and go all out. Your brother is coming over from NZ too.

Get your wallet out lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.