Tickets for Fulham away - for 4 BLUE Norwegians

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielsen

Player Valuation: £1m
Hi,
Can someone please tell/help me how to buy tickets for Fulham away November 3rd.?
We are 2 adults and 2 juniors (9 years old).

And no, it's no joke. There are some Blues over here :)

Thanks!

Eirik

you should be alright to get one through everton, i suggest e mialing them failing that, this is probably the best away game for you as they are the only club in country with a neutral stand and that means you will have 2 points of contact us or them and FFC have great customer services so they should be ok for you to get in touch weeks in advance and ask about the neutral seating which is next to the away fans

Hi mate, welcome. Where in Norway are you? just curious.
You can do is what i do... sign up as a Fulham member on their clubsite, it is free, and buy tickets in the neutral end - when you arrive on match day you will find, as it was last season, it is full of Everton fans. I will see you there.

Hi mate, welcome. Where in Norway are you? just curious.
You can do is what i do... sign up as a Fulham member ion their clubsite, it is free, and buy tickets in the neutral end - when you arrive on match day you will find, as it was last season, it is full of Everton fans. I will see you there.

Hi, as you can see I have been a member on GOT for quite some time, just dont post "a lot".
I live just south of Stavanger, in a small town called Bryne.

Looks like tickets no problem then.

Hi, as you can see I have been a member on GOT for quite some time, just dont post "a lot".
I live just south of Stavanger, in a small town called Bryne.

Looks like tickets no problem then.

fulham are doing a family pack for the neutral section of our end £80 for 2 adults and 2 kids tickets,its £40 adults anyway so the kids go free

£80 should be cheap by Norwegian prices..... see you there. Stavangar is a lovely place- went on hols there last year but only saw Liverpule shirts being worn.
Lets hope we steal another 3-1 win like that last year

Hei hei! Har du det bra!

I was based in Stavanger between 2002-2005, and went to Bryne a few times so know it well. I saw Bryne play maybe 3 or 4 times, a couple of them being the derby with Viking. I loved my time over there and would move back in a heartbeat.

Welcome aboard - and keep that blue stuff going over there. Full of bad, bad Koppite meffs and I used to fume over them getting all giddy whenever they were on telly. Whoppers the lot of them.

£80 should be cheap by Norwegian prices..... see you there. Stavangar is a lovely place- went on hols there last year but only saw Liverpule shirts being worn.
Lets hope we steal another 3-1 win like that last year

£80 or £120 is ok, but not cheap compared to Norwegian ticket prices on football, but then again the football is really bad.

I've only been to 2 matches before: RS - Everton (3-2 when "someone" sniffed the line) and two days later at Goodison against Sheff Wed (or Utd??) - anyway we lost that one too, so 3 points would be nice.

Hei hei! Har du det bra!

I was based in Stavanger between 2002-2005, and went to Bryne a few times so know it well. I saw Bryne play maybe 3 or 4 times, a couple of them being the derby with Viking. I loved my time over there and would move back in a heartbeat.

Welcome aboard - and keep that blue stuff going over there. Full of bad, bad Koppite meffs and I used to fume over them getting all giddy whenever they were on telly. Whoppers the lot of them.

Hei hei, jeg har det supert!

What did you do in Stavanger, oil?

Bryne - Viking is always good, and we (Bryne) hate Viking just like we (Everton) hate the ****e. Only difference is the colours are opposite. I guess this area of Norway is the worst when it comes to Koppites, and I pay a lot to see the matches at home and not in some red****e bar............!

going on holiday to norway next year, cant wait. live with a bunch load in swansea at the moment.

my norwegian goes as far as fin fitta and skal (the best way i can spell it on my british keyboard)
norwegians are well sound, hope you have a boss time if you get tickets

Hi,
Can someone please tell/help me how to buy tickets for Fulham away November 3rd.?
We are 2 adults and 2 juniors (9 years old).

And no, it's no joke. There are some Blues over here :)

Thanks!

Eirik

Sorry to butt into this thread, but you can buy tickets now on the Fulham website. I just bought 3 for Mr the esk and our two kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.