Threat to Board members safety means they wont attend southampton game

Status
Not open for further replies.

And that's the issue now, whoever is responsible for the threats has moved the entire story; in the wider worlds eyes it's no longer a fanbase protesting against a useless board, it's something more sinister.

That's the sad reality
Yes, but I don’t blame the morons anymore than I ever do.

This is football and there’s ALWAYS disgusting behaviour from the idiot minority.

It’s a conscious choice by the club to pivot to that minority and completely ignore the vast majority in that statement.

It’s utterly, disgustingly cynical.

Heard this break on 5Live and the reporter at Goodison says they were told by the club spokesperson that DBB car was spat at and rocked after the Brighton game.

Surely if that happened it would have been all over the media. I've seen nothing about that happening anywhere.

In fairness I was just trying to earn a fiver a pop cleaning windscreens at the end of the game. :oops:

I hope the usual anti board mob (seems a more appropriate word today) who have been campaigning on every little negative for 15 yrs are pleased with themselves that it has come to threats of violence against the board.
You have brought utter shame on our fanbase. I am absolutely disgusted
Who have brought shame on the club ?
Again who are they mate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.