Thomas Tuchel

Would you want Thomas Tuchel as our next manager?

• Yes

Votes: 342 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 53 11.7%
  • Tucheese on thoast

Votes: 58 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Champions League QF with a team half full of teenagers, first ever manager to take Mainz into Europe through league placing, won a major trophy. But yeah Dyche is better.

I'm all for hyping up Dortmund's young stars, but it was just the 2 teenagers who where regulars in the squad last season :p

I'm all for hyping up Dortmund's young stars, but it was just the 2 teenagers who where regulars in the squad last season :p

Sorry I like to exaggerate. Who were the regulars? Dembele and Pulisic? I saw a CL game of yours last season and there were about 5 teenagers in the team, unless I dreamt it...

Sorry I like to exaggerate. Who were the regulars? Dembele and Pulisic? I saw a CL game of yours last season and there were about 5 teenagers in the team, unless I dreamt it...

yes Dembele and Pulisic played regularly last season, especially dembele of course and both played a lot of CL games.
Emre Mor and Felix Passlack would have been in the CL squads too, but I don't think Mor played hardly at all. Passlack played a couple games, he played at left back in that mad 8-4 game vs Legia Warsaw!

At Palace he had Benteke who banged in 15 goals to help them out of trouble....
At Sunderland he had Defoe who netted 18 times for him......
We have nobody in the current squad who at the moment could get anywhere near those figures....

If that was Rooney's job and he was told to operate purely as a striker, I am pretty sure he could get between 10-15 goals a season.

Ich weiß nicht, was soll es bedeuten,
Daß ich so traurig bin

Du
Du hast
Du hast mich
Du hast mich
Du hast mich gefragt
Du hast mich gefragt
Du hast mich gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt

Willst du bis der Tod euch scheidet
Treu ihr sein für alle Tage
Nein!
Nein!

Willst du bis zum Tod, der Scheide
Sie lieben auch in schlechten Tagen
Nein!
Nein!

Du
Du hast
Du hast mich

I'm very interested to know why tuchel is such a popular choice. I mean do half the people who have voted for him to be next manager actually know who he is or what he's achieved. And what actually makes them believe that someone with no premier league experience taking over a side in the trouble we are in is going to work?

It just seems people want a name who they think makes us look like we mean business. However is it the right thing, if the wrong decision is made our incredible 61 year consecutive stint in the premier league could be over.

Allardyce in to save us for this season, start rebuild in January and see where we are at in the summer. That's the logical thing to do, sorry but it is.

Du
Du hast
Du hast mich
Du hast mich
Du hast mich gefragt
Du hast mich gefragt
Du hast mich gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt

Willst du bis der Tod euch scheidet
Treu ihr sein für alle Tage
Nein!
Nein!

Willst du bis zum Tod, der Scheide