Thomas Meunier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axlswhk

Player Valuation: £40m
Surely deserve his own thread. You can’t offer a contract offer without the permission of the club. Assuming this report is true. I hope this is not tied to any possibility of Gana moving the other way.

Obligatory YouTube vid

Everton have made a provisional contract offer to Thomas Meunier
Our colleagues at Euro United report this evening that Premier League side Everton have offered provisional contract terms to Belgian international right-back and PSG man Thomas Meunier.

The player would like to stay in Paris, but is under contract until 2020 and it is widely expected that the Ligue 1 champions will seek to sell him.

No formal bid has been to PSG at this time by the Toffees, that is our understanding.

Crap news outlets always report on a “contract being agreed” but “no official bid being made” despite the fact that this is blatant tapping up. It’s just nonsense.

Crap news outlets always report on a “contract being agreed” but “no official bid being made” despite the fact that this is blatant tapping up. It’s just nonsense.

Well that didn’t take long ... I was excited for about 30 secs then and now the dream has gone ... cheers for that :)

Well that didn’t take long ... I was excited for about 30 secs then and now the dream has gone ... cheers for that :)

There are numerous occasion personal terms being agreed ahead of transfer negotiation. Some selling clubs just allow the player negotiations to proceed and let the players decide if they are interested before jumping into transfer fee.

Been in the rumour mill for a while, hope it happens because the same as digne, although I've not heard a lot about them I know they're highly regarded. Has the same feel about it. Once again we'd be looking at having the best full back pairing in the league.

However, once again, you look at some of the top 6 and they have utter crap everywhere except up front and still win loads of games, so maybe we should just focus on buying a load of good attackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.