This place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deano Blueboy

Player Valuation: £100k
Been lurking for a few weeks and have saw people getting called kopites for bigging the RS up, now I'm getting questioned for telling the truth about how spawny they are.

Are there any guidelines about what you've got to say to avoid getting branded a 'kopite'? Or do you just need to be part of the clique to avoid this slur?

This coming from the guy who posted a thread about Liverpool winning the league...

Image%202014-03-02%20at%2011.23.55%20am.png

This is a very suspect post however.

As it says in the blurb, this is a sound place, so just be sound. Calling blokes kopites aint very sound.

I've been called a kopite twice already for saying they're crap. Seen a few other lads getting the same treatment for praising the murderers.

Confusing.

I've been called a kopite twice already for saying they're crap. Seen a few other lads getting the same treatment for praising the murderers.

Confusing.

If you carry on like that you'll not be long for this place. Likewise with comments like the one you made below

Or is a scouser, not many on here it seems. Any proper scouse blue would choose anything which sees them fail.

I hate them to the depth of my soul,but they could win the Prem this season and do have one of the best forward pairings in world football at the moment.The fact your a Blue does not make you stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.