This is not a blip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev50

Player Valuation: £25m
In a couple of months it will be the two year anniversary since we ended Moyes tenure at United. Since that date have a guess how many times we have beaten a top ten (not top six) team other than United?
None (other than a scrappy one nil win against Soton).
Roberto is not going to address this defensive shambles,his teams have been playing like this for nearly ten years

In a couple of months it will be the two year anniversary since we ended Moyes tenure at United. Since that date have a guess how many times we have beaten a top ten (not top six) team other than United?

The answer to your question is not "none".

It is "one".......according to your own post.

And why is the United victory excluded from your list?

That makes two.

Is it because that doesn't suit whatever agenda you are following?

And it will be four months before the two year anniversary of Moyes's departure from United.

Not "a couple".

Heck of a difference.

I'm just sayin'.

Last edited:

I don't think anyone is totally convinced about RM - it's all a matter of how much time people would like to give him.
Personally, despite putting together(on paper) a really good side, he should only have until the end of this season to improve results.
3 seasons is pretty generous in today's game and if we are no further forward after 3 years than when he started then it's time to give someone else a go.
I like him, I like his philosophy on footie...but I want Everton to win things more than anything..without investment the squad is unlikely to improve much more than it currently is...so the onus is on the manager challenging with what he has

Roberto is not going to address this defensive shambles,his teams have been playing like this for nearly ten years

we have beaten Chelsea/southampton/United in the top 10 and it's three years since moves left not two.

Status
Not open for further replies.