This is Everton!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said lad, was only 4 when we won our last cup so don't even have an u recollection of that, but us blues know the score, entitled to our little moan but we all know end of the day were still the greatest team there will ever be and will be buzzing after out next win.. Even if it does seem like an eternity away

Yes and we grew up in an age when Liverpool not only won the league every year but usually the league cup or European Cup!! At least they have won only one poxy league cup on pens v a lower division team in the last ten years. Hardly a conveyor belt of success filling the Anfield cupboards. ( hoping Villareal stuff them in the Europa)

They're still smashing us in derbies and generally heading in the right direction though.

I feel sorry for the Evertonian kids in my class, it's a hard slog at that age.

I love the club to bits but it's been hard this week.

That drubbing at Anfield, followed by another failure to win a trophy. I guess it's a good job I'm not in it for the glory!

This is the 4th most successful club in England.After our last league title in 1987 we had more league titles than both Man United and Arsenal.The club sadly fell out of the elite after that but success and wining trophies is our birthright and heritage.Every effort has to be made to get us back to that level.I will also add that the term Liverpool supporter and glory hunter doesn't compute post 1990.

This is the 4th most successful club in England.After our last league title in 1987 we had more league titles than both Man United and Arsenal.The club sadly fell out of the elite after that but success and wining trophies is our birthright and heritage.Every effort has to be made to get us back to that level.I will also add that the term Liverpool supporter and glory hunter doesn't compute post 1990.

Liverpool have won everything since 1990 apart from the league. If we'd had the success they'd had it would've been pretty good going.

It's crap, over two decades since we won a trophy.

But, I wouldn't change it for the world. When we win something I'll celebrate like it's 1999 and I can't wait.

In the meantime, suck it up and get on with it because that's what we do.

What's our name???
Your gonna have to live until your 1999 , before we see silverware. Until we change boardroom ways , coaching ways , and Roberto doesn't stay . Nothing will change. Welcome to Everton .

We have a great history,yet we only have blips of greatness,we have long periods of disappointment,we moan,we curse,we have long periods of silence during games yet we can lift the roof off the Old Lady when we choose,we strive for greatness though have endured only mediocrity of late, We are Everton, we are unique,would we swap for any other team you bet your sweet bippy not.

It's crap, over two decades since we won a trophy.

But, I wouldn't change it for the world. When we win something I'll celebrate like it's 1999 and I can't wait.

In the meantime, suck it up and get on with it because that's what we do.

What's our name???
I'd love to join you mate,but saturday was yet another kick in the gin gans for our wonderful support,I'm about as flat as Kate Moss's boobles currently:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.