Things I'd like to see before the end of the season..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kone to start a couple of games at least.
Garbutt, same as above.
Barry to spend some time on the bench
Barkley to start a game in central midfield
A game where we start two strikers.
To always, always have at least two of : Mirallas, Lennon, McGeady and Atsu on the pitch.

Any more??
Wavertree Botanic Park and Gardens have a few remote benches and it's so nice to relax in a quiet place

Lukaku hat trick
Barkley to score a few, and to be played centrally
Garbutt and Mirallas to sign contracts
Besic to score and smash every advertising board in wild uncontrollable celebration
At least one player to kiss the badge after scoring

After an inevitable goalless draw at home to Leicester/Sunderland/Burnley, for Roberto to look directly into the lens of a MOTD camera and not say it was "phenomenal" but rather say (in his patented spanish-lancastrian drawl):

"That was a fooking disgrace of a performance, the whole fooking lot of them should be RIIIGHT bloddy ashamed. Gareth Barry's contract will be terminated with immediate effect and Besic is to play alongside a bubble wrapped McCarthy forever until Chelsea come in with a bid. Lukaku is also going to rot in the under-21 side for a few weeks until he learns to play properly. And Kev, either pull your finger out or fook off to London!"

Berto then proceeds to go completely Sean Penn on the cameraman before cutting back to the studio where Gary Lineker promptly sends us back to sleep....

A bit more of Kone on the pitch.

Pienaar back from injury.

Mirallas sign a new contract.

And being greedy, Garbutt sign a contract as well (though it ain't going to happen).

I would like to see that swagger from last season returning. I would like to see us playing and carrying ourselves as though we believe we should be dining at the top table of European football. We have the same players (minus 1 or 2) and the same manager so guys, SORT IT OUT PLEASE;)

Status
Not open for further replies.