2020/21 Thierry Small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike, I haven't disagreed with any of this on those players.

My original point was correcting you in believing we have an old U23 side when we really, really don't.

I still believe they’re all going to play a significant role for the under 23s this season. I’m happy for Hippo to prove me wrong, he hasn’t yet but I’m open to the possibility.

I still believe they’re all going to play a significant role for the under 23s this season. I’m happy for Hippo to prove me wrong.

Well you clearly didn't watch the academy last season if you think the likes of Baningime, Gibson, Virginia and Branthwaite will play a significant role for the U23's this year.

Well you clearly didn't watch the academy last season if you think the likes of Baningime, Gibson, Virginia and Branthwaite will play a significant role for the U23's this year.

No I don’t watch them, you’re right. I better do a bit of light research to see if the likes of Broadhead, Pennington and Baningime played a significant amount last season.

Oh...

No I don’t watch them, you’re right. I better do a bit of light research to see if the likes of Broadhead, Pennington and Baningime played a significant amount last season.

Oh...

If you scroll from bottom to top you'll understand what I said.

If we’d loaned Broadhead out in January like we did Pennington he might’ve played some grown up football.

Ah so you see it then. The very obvious differences in the squad up to the transfer window and after it.

Of the players that are aged 21 and above I would wager none make more than 10 apps except possibly Broadhead.

Virginia21
Gibson21
Markelo22
Broadhead23
Baningime22

Status
Not open for further replies.