They're not playing for the manager & they're not playing for the badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlmightyFloater

Player Valuation: £30m
Has the manager lost the dressing room? Most definitely.

That's not the worst part though. Managers lose the players trust all the time. Happened to Moyes at United and it happened to Mourinho at Chelsea.

The most disgusting, shameful and even hurtful part is that they're not playing for the badge, they're not playing for the club & they're not playing for the fans.

They're not showing any passion. They're not showing any fight. There's no desire to win. No hunger to create chances & score goals.

Even "born blue" Barkley can't be bothered to break a sweat and run back to challenge for the ball he's just went and lost.

Maybe it's the managers fault for losing their confidence but you'd think they'd have some professional pride in their own performances. Even if they don't care about the badge, you'd think they would care that the entire world is looking at them and laughing (or cringing out of embarrassment).

Sad, sad days.

Has the manager lost the dressing room? Most definitely.

That's not the worst part though. Managers lose the players trust all the time. Happened to Moyes at United and it happened to Mourinho at Chelsea.

The most disgusting, shameful and even hurtful part is that they're not playing for the badge, they're not playing for the club & they're not playing for the fans.

They're not showing any passion. They're not showing any fight. There's no desire to win. No hunger to create chances & score goals.

Even "born blue" Barkley can't be bothered to break a sweat and run back to challenge for the ball he's just went and lost.

Maybe it's the managers fault for losing their confidence but you'd think they'd have some professional pride in their own performances. Even if they don't care about the badge, you'd think they would care that the entire world is looking at them and laughing (or cringing out of embarrassment).

Sad, sad days.
I said this a few weeks ago and got told to blame the manager. It's utterly shameful really, haven't worked for their wages for the best part of four months.

The players got him sacked weeks ago. Him getting sacked hasn't been in doubt for weeks yet they're still carrying on like this and basically using it as an excuse.

Boss though, when a new Manager comes in they will finally start to play again despite disrespecting the fans who travel up and down the country to see the utter GUFF they show. Embarrassing. Half of these shouldn't even get a chance under the new Manager, cant pick and choose when you want to play for this Football Club.

I said this a few weeks ago and got told to blame the manager. It's utterly shameful really, haven't worked for their wages for the best part of four months.

My point is that the manager undoubtedly plays a large part but if I were in their shoes, I'd knacker myself every single match.

Not even because I'm a fan and I'd play for the badge, but because I'd want to leave the pitch after 90 minutes knowing I at least tried. Who honestly wants to get booed for a crap performance? They don't even seem bothered by that either.

The manager is accountable for letting it get to this stage. It's not today its 4 or 5 games ago, there was no structure, there was no ability to defend. This is a culmination of it all and it all stems from MArtinez.

I think they should all have a long hard look at themselves I've never seen anything like it. Yeah okay the manager has lost the players but come on why do we as fans pay te good money we do to watch the team we love that give us nothing in return. People should be asking for their money back and petrol money it's cost to get there. Well they shouldn't even ask the board should do it anyway WHAT A F*****G DISGRACE! Bobby do the honourable thing and stay in Sunderland we don't want you anymore!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.