2019/20 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Ickle Theo

giphy.gif

Me and my dad both found it bizarre (yet predictable) he was hooked off today. From the first half he was the only one looking sharp and interested.

Felt like he was taken off as hes the booboy / Silva's fav to sub.
Yeah today he was ok, better then a lot of the others anyway

One of the worst signings in living memory. Absolutely awful football player.
Remember the chip he scored for Southampton as a kid? That single goal fooled everyone into thinking he was an English Thierry Henry...great vision, poise, finishing, athleticism etc. To think only the latter applies.

He’s made a career out of being a great athlete with bogstandard Premier League ability. No football brain whatsoever.

If you look at Arsenal’s slow decline from 2005 onward, Walcott’s arrival a year later and constant presence in the team is the embodiment of it.

Barring his decision to Shoot and force a good save from Kepa (I will never have a go at a guy for shooting while in a good position like he was), he was such a threat on the counter today and did well for the third.

Worked hard too.

I know he's the forums booboy so credit where it's deserved.

I just find him a bit Aaron Lennon. Get's in great position but his final ball/shot is often lacking

It’s a good comparison this. It’s the decision making in the final ball that he really struggles with. In form, Theo is brilliant to have on the pitch and is relatively unmatched for pace. Unfortunately his inconsistency makes him another squad player.

Status
Not open for further replies.