2019/20 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summed him up that miss, he's been doing that for the last 12 months.
He’s never been a goalscorer, which is why inspite of wanting to play down the middle he was shoved out on the wing at Arsenal. His goal stats at Arsenal (which were not impressive anyway) were inflated as they were a team that constantly attacked in his time at the club with little emphasis on defending.

Said it before, him being a fixture in the Arsenal team encapsulated their demise. No way he gets near their starting XI in the Henry era.

Some of our players aren't good enough which is fine but Walcott, I absolutely detest him me. Just got the face of an utter gobshite.
Hes played at the highest level for years. He should be a leader in the dressing room and one of the biggest personalities. DCL has the excuse of youth, Walcott is literally at doms level and hes meant to be at his peak.

He increased his salary by dropping to a team outside the top 6.
Has 2 years remaining which he will see put before leaving on a free and most likely America.
What a waste of 20m

Two seasons left on his contract unfortunately.

He signed a 3.5 year deal. His contract expires in June 2021.

So that should mean he's sold at the end of this season...or loaned.

Personally id be aiming to get him sold to a desperate team in Jan.

He signed a 3.5 year deal. His contract expires in June 2021.

So that should mean he's sold at the end of this season...or loaned.

Personally id be aiming to get him sold to a desperate team in Jan.

Just loan him out to a lower half Prem club fighting relegation and save the wages.

He's fell off a cliff in the last 12 months.

Just loan him out to a lower half Prem club fighting relegation and save the wages.

He's fell off a cliff in the last 12 months.

I said when we signed him that hed be decent Jan - May then have 1 good season (last year) and then fall off a cliff.

Got absolutely slated on here for it.

Think hes had 4 or 5 decent games when he first joined and the rest of his time here has been a disaster.

He's another Bolasie.

Status
Not open for further replies.