Votes: 690 66.2%
  • No

Votes: 241 23.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 112 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal fans still think they are the invincibles, they compare everyone to Henry standard, when they lose Sanchez in a week or so then I’m sure they will be crying out for Theo’s 19 goals

I mentioned to my missus on Sunday, take Sanchez and Ozil out of that side and they are a rank average team and if it wasn't for abysmal football the last 5 games we should have been reigning them in and targeting 6th.

Compared to some of the signings we've made in recent history, I actually think a 20m deal for Walcott will be a shrewd move. We need a goal threat, he offers it. We need more pace, he offers it. He has PL experience so should hit the ground running and easily still has 3 good seasons in him minimum.

I'm not a massive fan of his but I'm more than happy to see us be a bit more pro active and certainly a bit more thought seems to have gone into targeting Tosun and Walcott compared to the summer's transfer business.

Vital we get a left back in, ship out a couple of more centee mids and get another one in. We need to get balance and a blend together and I'd rather look at getting this sorted now than saying we might as well wait until the summer. We need to see some signs of players forming relationships and playing something that resembles football sooner than later

Wannabe twitter journey are THEE fking worst.

“ thanks mike means a lot that”

“Cheers Phil, appreciate that “

Someone with a Times sub pls:

I need this information about Alladyce's nightmarish future.

Dread to think what it would be like. Currently imagining some post apocalyptic world. A stadium like the Thunderdrome in Mad Max 3 where we fans have been turned into lunatics after having to endure Alladyce's Everton for the past year.

Status
Not open for further replies.