• Cheese on toast

Votes: 112 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
251e00499ba14a97bd4f54e6fdd30db5--football-players-bayern.jpg

:coffee:

giphy.gif

Oh, Lawd have mercy...are you implying Walcott is on the same level as this footballing demon? Stop the world, I want off.

They're 2 points behind us having one of our worst seasons for a while. But ok, if that's your barometer for success then you go girl. Phenomenal.
How many times have Watford been top half at this stage?

He's doing a very good job there. But keeping supporting the unsupportable.

He probably wouldn't make the Liverpool team as it pains me to say, THEY ARE MUCH BETTER THAN US.
Players don’t suddenly become snails the day they hit 30. Real life isn’t like FIFA ffs. Justin Gatlin is 35 and he beat the much younger Usain Bolt in the 100m last year.

Have his legs
Players don’t suddenly become snails the day they hit 30. Real life isn’t like FIFA ffs. Justin Gatlin is 35 and he beat the much younger Usain Bolt in the 100m last year.

Have his legs gone?
Please check his injury list he’s been [Poor language removed] ever since he ruptured his crucitiate ligament 2014. He’s a waste of money

Flores just turned Stoke down even though a fee had been agreed with Espanyol.

Might be Goodison bound? Better offer?
Interesting. Flores could have been a good fit with Stoke.

Anyway Walcott. Welcome if you're joining, can't see anyone 'bigger' than us coming in for him.

Flores just turned Stoke down even though a fee had been agreed with Espanyol.

Might be Goodison bound? Better offer?

Well if he turned down Stoke where does he think he will be going? We are not in the market for a manager unless I missed some thing here. How can he be GP bound?

Status
Not open for further replies.