Votes: 690 66.2%
  • No

Votes: 241 23.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 112 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from his pace what other footballing attributes is he known, was he not a winger turned striker, supposedly some years back in the Thierry Henry mold..
He's a decent finisher and I suppose he keeps the ball well given he plays for a team that requires that. I don't really know enough to say honestly but not every player scores as freely as he did last year

I don’t think he’s a big sick note compared to some players we’ve had!
And let’s not forget he has played more games over all including CL etc over last few years.
B64B69B2-DB0D-4975-8A4B-4919F1035433.png

I’m coming round to this now ( despite is injury’s ) HOW Can anyone not want pace? We’re one of the slowest sides in the league.

Thing is we actually do have pace we just don’t play it. Isn’t much of a coincidence that we look our best when Lookman, Vlasic among others are on the pitch.

Weirdly my favourite performance this season was the last EL game against Apollon. Tons of pace in that team and we actually looked decent for once!

Thing is we actually do have pace we just don’t play it. Isn’t much of a coincidence that we look our best when Lookman, Vlasic among others are on the pitch.

Weirdly my favourite performance this season was the last EL game against Apollon. Tons of pace in that team and we actually looked decent for once!

Vlasic isn’t quick mate. I wouldn’t call Lookman electric either. They may have looked pretty sharp against a team of part timers in Cyprus but both have made very little impact in the Premier League.

I’m a big fan of Lookman and hope he can kick on but I think it’s wrong to dismiss signing proven Premier League quality for fear of it hampering the development of Lookman/Vlasic.

Neither can get in the side as it is so Walcott will be signed to strengthen the first team, which he will do. He’ll be a replacement for Lennon and is a huge upgrade IMO.

The way Allardyce has been setting up, we’re crying out for an outlet to hit teams on the counter and I think Walcott could be a good signing for us.

Vlasic isn’t quick mate. I wouldn’t call Lookman electric either. They may have looked pretty sharp against a team of part timers in Cyprus but both have made very little impact in the Premier League.

I’m a big fan of Lookman and hope he can kick on but I think it’s wrong to dismiss signing proven Premier League quality for fear of it hampering the development of Lookman/Vlasic.

Neither can get in the side as it is so Walcott will be signed to strengthen the first team, which he will do. He’ll be a replacement for Lennon and is a huge upgrade IMO.

The was Allardyce has been settin up, we’re crying out for an outlet to hit teams on the counter and I think Walcott could be a good signing for us.
He's also a striker so if Tosun is garbage/injured were not back to square one punting It up to DCL. Happy if he signs.

The way Allardyce has been setting up, we’re crying out for an outlet to hit teams on the counter and I think Walcott could be a good signing for us.

Erm they're not Usain Bolt but they're certainly quick players.

A lot of fans are under illusion that we are bigger than we are and can buy top top players, that's isn't the case the top players will be at the top 6 sides. We are not so we have to try and sign best of the rest players, either good players from below 6 teams or fringe players from the top 6 sides. Walcott is exactly that type of player ATM and they are the players we need to sign to get nearer the top 6, I'd be more than happy with him coming here, to the fans that don't want him just look at our attacking this season 75% of the time it's been non existent, I'm abit fed up now with Sigs trying to supply DCL and absolutely nothing ever come from it. Tosun and Walcott would should improve that massively.

Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.