Votes: 690 66.2%
  • No

Votes: 241 23.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 112 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So no announcement today then? Strikes me as a little strange considering we've had the lad all day. Still, these things take time I guess. Hopefully tomorrow then. He'll definitely improve us, no matter what the whingers and the Wums in here seem to think.
Probably an early night for a highly professional footballer so he can be fit and raring to go in training tomorrow after his announcement.

Or Big Sam has jimmied the lock off Mosh's booze cabinet and they're all slaughtered and waffling on about voodoo and the only sober one cancelled the announcement for today.

Or there's a problem...

Deluded mate.

He scored 19 goals for a very attacking Arsenal team. That equates to about 5 for us.

We aren’t going to sign a Sanchez but at least we could think outside of the box to try and find the next Sanchez.

If we keep signing mid table Premier League players who’re proven to be not good enough for the top, we aren’t going to reach the top.
Its not the top were currently aiming for mate...we need to stay in this league first...thats still far from being guaranteed at present.
I totally get what your saying but this team are seemingly unable to pass, score or even defend.

That’s a tad unfair mate, to suggest he has underlying physical issue, not a fan of that approach.

I think 20 million represents excellent value, a winger capable of double figures in goals and assists, if he is here four years excellent investment, five million a year represents value in this market. He’s 28 not 33. In terms of younger prospects we have a succession Lookman, England brightest player in that position and Henry one of Europes, what we need is someone who can hit the ground running be effective in the short to middle term and support their easy pathway to the senior team.

In term of the organization we have invested 45 million in this window, we are certainly being bank rolled and supported.
We'll see. But I think it's a gamble and sends out the wrong signals about the club: "go to Everton and retire".

We'll see. But I think it's a gamble and sends out the wrong signals about the club: "go to Everton and retire".

The business was so bad this summer that we really need our transfer policy to be flawless from now on. This for me does not fit into that category.

A random on twitter said 'a source told me walcott has failed his medical'

Ultra garbage like but it did make me laugh

He's 28 Dave. Ffs. Not about to retire is he. He should be at peak performance at that age and for £20m, in this day and age of astronomical fees, it's a 'kin snip.

Y'all talking about a plan. Here's the plan: Buy better players than the ones we've currently got, buy someone who can score and buy someone who can create as well as score who also has pace to burn, something we, of course, do not have. Hell, even I can work that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.