The Young Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANNOJ

Player Valuation: £1m
With Martinez saying that some of the young lads deserve a chance, who do you think will make an impression this year and what lads will go out on loan?

I think we will keep hold of Duffy and Browning this season but I think it has come too soon for the others - I would like to see:

George Green to a footballing side in League one, maybe bottom half championship

Kennedy: promotion chasing championship - Blackpool?

Long - same as Kennedy

Ledson- short term loan to get him playing first team football

Lundstram - keep for pre season but loan to high championship side

Garbutt - would love to see him at a west brom or sort, needs prem football to develop further

The size of the squad means we will have to use them good enough or not!

With Martinez saying that some of the young lads deserve a chance, who do you think will make an impression this year and what lads will go out on loan

Kennedy: promotion chasing championship - Blackpool?

Blackpool will be going down this season mate. Just 7 players registered for their first team at the minute, and currently 13/10 favourites to be relegated.

Has there been a satisfactory explanation as to why Garbutt can do this?

10458659_10152139474411277_5060106025410755285_n.jpg

I doubt Ledson will be loaned out. He is still only 16.

He's too young to be loaned out. Will still be living with his folks, benefiting from proper training at Everton. And he'll get chances to play first team football in Europe/League Cup. He's not going anywhere just yet. Only the older ones go on loan.

Loan Ledson and Green out.

Give chances to McAleny, Kennedy and Garbutt.

As for Shane Duffy this is his last chance to breakthrough as far as im concerned. Playing in 4 different competitions this season so chances will be there - chances which Stones took last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.