The way way way too early 20/21 season predictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipp blue

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
What do we need and what positions will be a priority?
What position will we finish?

We need a Coleman replacement that's not Sidibe, we need some guts in midfield.
With Carlo for a full season I'm saying 5th.

It depends on what we can do with transfers, but without a special window, 8th. If we can get a quality CB, RB, GK, CM and creative player in than a push up toward 4th or 5th is possible, but that would take a minor miracle from Brands.

100 points. Premier League Win, FA Cup Win, Micky Mouse Cup Win. Best team in the history of football. Richy breaks assist and scoring record in the same season. Carlo has a statue build for him. Mason Holgate gets the captain arm ban. Siggy is sent off to the Saudi League. Morgs sent off to J-League.

Ive just taken Notts County up to the premier league with three straight promotions in Football Manager 2020.
What we need is me as a manager, I hope the boys are prepared to run their asses off!

You used the wrong year for your predictions. It should be 21/22. Bet your last dollar next season cannot take place.

Make good looking signings, everyone says “top 6 is OURS”, start alright, go to pot, pick up with Europe somehow in our grasp then lose the games we need to win to attain it. Rinse and repeat for the season after then the season after that...

Status
Not open for further replies.