The Summer Transfer Window Deadline Day - Friday 31st August 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we looking for a CM? If Mirallas or Naismith are going to play behind Jelavic then Fellaini will drop back in alongside Gibson. Heitinga can't shift Jagielka and Distin, so might get games there. Osman has been dropping back there too. Junior is coming through and it's looking like this is Coleman's season to switch to fullback, so Neville will play more in midfield as well.

Obviously we need a CM.

If fellaini is going to be played further forward then I think we might need another player alongside Gibson, osman is better further forward, Neville is not up to playing all the time and heitinga doesn't play well there imo

Mirallas might be a decent back up for jelavic if moyes plays him uptop?

If fellaini is going to be played further forward then I think we might need another player alongside Gibson, osman is better further forward, Neville is not up to playing all the time and heitinga doesn't play well there imo

Mirallas might be a decent back up for jelavic if moyes plays him uptop?

Not sure I agree about Osman. That's where Aretaa used to run games for us.

Osman is a bit lightweight to be playing in the middle of the park, looks ace when he's given that free role just behind the striker.

I really believe that a CM is a must have this summer, I'm pretty pleased that we've signed a backup player in Ovideo for the left hand side of our defence/midfield.

There is a need for quality cover at CM, instead of pulling players from other positions and making the team weaker.

Which is balanced by the fact that they're managed by AVB, who is a clueless bell end.
I think he has made some fantastic signings if he gets all three of those, and five million for Adebayor. Brilliant. I think they'll waltz into fourth now this season, maybe even challenge the top three.

@martindale1990 give me a follow, i will follow back. Just like seeing whats going on in other evertonians minds today

Status
Not open for further replies.