The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Fellaini goes mate, we'd only have Gibson as our only orthodox CM, he's injured very often.

That would mean we'd have to get at least one CM to replace Fellaini and one to cover Gibson (which we've needed for a while.)

Then we should look for a 10+ million striker.

The only likely striker that fits the bill on that basis would be Demba Ba as Lukaku would be out of our price range/Chelsea unwilling to sell etc. Would wage demand be an issue then though?

The only likely striker that fits the bill on that basis would be Demba Ba as Lukaku would be out of our price range/Chelsea unwilling to sell etc. Would wage demand be an issue then though?

Even someone like Ba could do a job for us.

Watching Jelavic today made me feel really sorry for him, Kone offered so much more when he came on.

We're lacking that goalscorer, like Soldado for Spurs, Van Persie for United.

Even someone like Ba could do a job for us.

Watching Jelavic today made me feel really sorry for him, Kone offered so much more when he came on.

We're lacking that goalscorer, like Soldado for Spurs, Van Persie for United.

If Jella had a poor attitude it would be far easier to mouth off about him , but the fact he seems to still be trying but he's either not getting the right service or he's using the wrong peg to strike with, nothing is coming off for him. He looked much better pre-season. I just don't know what the answer is if we can't get another striker in by the end of Monday.

I thought Kone coming in would take a bit of pressure off him, so he could rediscover his touch from when he first joined us last year, but maybe another striker will help bring them bith back in to some kind of form sooner rather than later.

So if it is 28 million and liege is due a percentage of the profit we should clear 23/24 million depending on percentage.. So McCarthy in for 12/14 million plus Gareth Barry's wages which hopefully leaves us 8/9 million for a striker so any suggestions who we could get in?? Still think anchibe will leave among other's.. I said Defoe earlier but was shot down over it.. Will Martinez have a gem lined up? Or pay the loan fee for Ba? I'd offer Baines New contract aswell see if he accepts it..

If Jella had a poor attitude it would be far easier to mouth off about him , but the fact he seems to still be trying but he's either not getting the right service or he's using the wrong peg to strike with, nothing is coming off for him. He looked much better pre-season. I just don't know what the answer is if we can't get another striker in by the end of Monday.

I thought Kone coming in would take a bit of pressure off him, so he could rediscover his touch from when he first joined us last year, but maybe another striker will help bring them bith back in to some kind of form sooner rather than later.

It´s not a question of form with Jelavic, it´s about quality.

I think the quoted 28 million would be Euros not GBP, doesn't make a great deal of difference all told. Rather Felli stayed and cover for Gibbo brought in though.

If its €28m... we will basically be getting the original buy-out clause plus about £300K. For messing us about it should be £25m at least. I wouldn't consider anything less and Kenwright will have let us down if he signed off on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.