The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proven PL quality??

images

Come on mate he was brilliant for Wigan which is why chelsea signed him not his fault he has had no chance at chelsea to get a run of games under his belt.

We get ince martinez needs to gtf

Come on mate he was brilliant for Wigan which is why chelsea signed him not his fault he has had no chance at chelsea to get a run of games under his belt.

Brilliant?

Are you kidding, he had a free role and still only scored 9 goals in nearly 4 Seasons.

Hes complete tosh.

This is so dramatic and knee jerky im surprised you haven't kicked yourself in the face.

my suggestion would be a young Belgian,German or Spanish striker who is relatively unknown - look what Lukaku (19) did for WBA last season

I will cry if we waste 8M on Tom Ince! Moses would be the same money ffs and will have twice the career of Ince.

Seen lots of Ince, Blackpool being my local team. He's found his level in the championship, sure he's only young and may improve but based on what I've seen he'll be a good PL player at best. Certainly not to the standards of top PL teams tho...

I make you totally wrong there mate. Ince is quality & will eclipse Moses as soon as he finds a PL home imo

my suggestion would be a young Belgian,German or Spanish striker who is relatively unknown - look what Lukaku (19) did for WBA last season

Yea, I reckon a similar gamble to the one we'd take waiting (maybe in vain) for Jelavic to come back to form, but younger, would be an improvement. 21-24yrs ideally.

Status
Not open for further replies.