The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aubameyang isnt impossible, but i feel he could move before we've even sold Fellaini, which we'd need to do. If we got him though, we're sorted. I genuinely believe he is the real deal, the striker we need.

He is good, and not just your typical out and out striker, he can play wide in a forward 3 aswell which will suit Martinez's tactics either way, wether he goes with one up top or 3 pronged attack?!.

And im not sure wether he'll go for £15m or not either. It says somewhere that Newcastle have had a £15m bid rejected already but id be surprised if he went for that kind of money?!.

He's good but he's only really come to the fore the last season or 2 at St. Etienne after not making the grade at AC Milan so i'd hazard a guess at him being valued at around £10m realistically.

Could be, who knows?.

Oviedo for left back?

IF Baines was to go, then we'd have to give him a chance. We could persevere with Oviedo for a season, see how he gets on and use the money from the Baines sale elsewhere. But I don't want Baines to go but tbh, you couldn't begrudge him the chance to go win titles and play in CL after the brilliant service he's given our club!.

I doubt that Oviedo or other left back (if we buy someone) can help to maintain the stable defense as last season. Know that we should improve a lot from poor attack of last season but really worried about the case if Baines is not here.

I probably would give my left testicle to keep Baines at Everton for the rest of his career.

So we're selling a left back and a midfielder and buying loads of strikers?

Boss.

could have been worse - if moyes was in charge we would have bought loads of defenders. hence what he did with lescott and is doing currently at united.

if we did buy loads of strikers with the money, we'd be playing 4-3-3 so wouldn't really need an abundance of midfielders.

btw, i'm fully aware that this outcome is not going to happen, just felt like talking

The 1 in 40 Sevilla stat worried me, so I did a little research, he was injured for a LOT of his time in Sevilla and lost his place and clearly his form, pretty sure 90% of those 40 apps were as a late sub, from what I can look at anyway.

Just looked on ESPN.

In the 2007-08 season for Sevilla when he made 24 appearances and scored 2 goals, he actually played 9 full games worth of football. 2 goals in 9 games looks a bit different really doesn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.