The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might actually be more to this rumour than I first thought. Everton-scout Bryan King admits following Johansen all season;

nrk.no/sport/fotball/bekrefter-johansen-interesse-1.11076936

Still cant accept Martinez as manager. To me Everton FC is still David Moyes. Everytime i see a Moyes headline, i get that exciting feeling for a sec before this horrible reality sets in. I see a Martinez headline and i feel nothing. I see him interviewed on the OS and i want to like him but i cant, to me he is not our manager and i cant take to him. Maybe i need help.

Get a grip, he aint dead you can follow him to United.

Still cant accept Martinez as manager. To me Everton FC is still David Moyes. Everytime i see a Moyes headline, i get that exciting feeling for a sec before this horrible reality sets in. I see a Martinez headline and i feel nothing. I see him interviewed on the OS and i want to like him but i cant, to me he is not our manager and i cant take to him. Maybe i need help.

Have you tried ringing the Samaritans ffs

just checked odds on betvictor of rumours mentioned on here. we aren't favourites for McCarthy, Spurs are..its second lowest at 7/4 though. joint favourites for nzonzi but at a hefty 10 to 1. 10 to 1 scott Sinclair and ashley Williams too. others that actually listed are somewhere between 20 and 40 to 1. big surprise for me at least ..callum macmanaman 1/2. seems to be only him and Kone (4/6) being priced as more likely to happen than not although also possible they not taking bets on alcaraz. really doubt any of this means anything. like everyone else punters will react to rumours presented as facts, and you don't get your money back if they stay put so seems like massive potential for scam

From what I've read so far about Martinez and Reeves his chief scout, Scandinavia doesn't seem to fit their usual modus operendi. I'd doubt there's anything in that, tbh.

You couldn't be more wrong there mate:

Martinez told Tipsbladet: "I've tried to sign Danish players several times before but, due to different reasons, I've yet to be successful in doing so.

"I don't want to name names of specific players out of respect for the respective clubs involved.

"I am crazy about the Danish mentality towards attacking football, so I hope that we can be luckier in our hunt in the future."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...tinez-hoping-to-bring-Danish-players-to-Wigan

With Chelsea getting Shurrle, someone has to go, and I can see Mosses out.

Would love him here, although I can see him signing on loan for a london club.

Status
Not open for further replies.