The Suarez Stamps - Mirallas & Distin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically, how much would you pay for a front row ticket to the derby if you KNEW Hibbert or someone was going to break Suarez in half right in front of your very eyes.

I don't think I could afford the ticket.

Sort of experience money couldn't buy. You would need some sort of national reality TV show to sort out the victor of such a wonderful prize.

Realistically, how much would you pay for a front row ticket to the derby if you KNEW Hibbert or someone was going to break Suarez in half right in front of your very eyes.

I don't think I could afford the ticket.

I would be happy to pay a grand, and would also want a DVD of it, to play over and over again.

Oh brilliant a "we want someones legs broken" thread. This doesn't make us seem small time or afraid of Suarez in anyway shape or form.

Oh brilliant a "we want someones legs broken" thread. This doesn't make us seem small time or afraid of Suarez in anyway shape or form.

I am happy to hold my hand up and say I want him break his leg or even two legs,if that makes me bitter so be it.

It's not "us" being bitter by us wanting to see his legs broken. Truth be known I would suspect most other Premier league fans would like to see it too. You can't act the way he does and expect to be liked.

See people getting defensive all of a sudden on the suarez issue yet do you not hate him?

He isn't some sort of quality player like Torres was for them lot, he is someone who will purposely stamp and scrape down players legs to try and injure them, only to con his way out of any booking/red. He is someone who will dive at the first chance to win the game, with ****house refs buying into it every time. He is someone who at the slightest contact go down which as history proves with Rodwell, will end up with red cards for nothing tackles. He is someone who has, in the past 2 years been banned twice for biting and once for racism.

So damn right i would be happy for someone to put him out of action for the forseeable future. The game used to be about respect and with tossers like him in the game it makes the game seem a little bit of a joke.

I want someone to break his leg and end his career.

Not because he's a great player. Not because he's a Liverpool player. Not because I'm "scared" of him. But because he's utter scum.

I wouldnt mind who did it to him from any team. Hell I would even sing the praises of John Terry if he did it. I cant think of a more vile and odious man who has played in the premier league that he plays for the ****e in some way simply is a joining of two like minded entities.

I wish Jonny Heitinga was good again. I always think his temperament is good for big games - composed but hard as nails. He could easily do a number on Suarez

Shame our Jonny went poop

Status
Not open for further replies.