The Stadium and Global Warming ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
How quickly do you think it's rising?
Fast mate...really really fast....

pWlihmG.gif

Hope not, kind of thing I could see happening knowing our luck though.

Despite what some posters seem to think I'm not RS and it wasn't posted to try and get a reaction or wind people up. Some experts do believe it's likely to happen and study it as a living though.

It was posted to raise discussion really.
I'm a geologist by training, though a while back. One thing it gives is a huge sense of perspective. 2m of water is a colossal global volume.

Google or you tube Hempcrete, an amazing product as hard as concrete but only 1/6th the weight and 50% less carbon emissions totally natural non toxic and versatile, would be boss if Everton could use as much of this as possible in our new stadium, would be another first.

:Blink:
Google or you tube Hempcrete, an amazing product as hard as concrete but only 1/6th the weight and 50% less carbon emissions totally natural non toxic and versatile, would be boss if Everton could use as much of this as possible in our new stadium, would be another first.
And if, heaven forbid, it burned down, at least people for miles around would have a contented grin on their faces.:dance:

This would be a fine way to pay homage to the lids at the back of the main stand who enjoyed a toke. Fun times. I miss them.

This is the dumbest thing.
Not that I don't believe global warming or that the sea level could rise but the way they talked about it, its as if we're just gonna be stood on the side of the dock gawking at the water and that nothing could be done about it.

Oh wait, I see your point now!
I agree. We'll have solutions by then.
Maybe.
Unless the world is still obsessed with a few capitalists accumulating personal wealth that is.
In which case humanity is stuffed.

There's money to be made in desalination technology, one of these rich buggers will make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.