The Solution Is Obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobReid_EFC

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
What are the problems though?
Koeman's tactics are pure <removed - don't swear> The players have no mental ability to think for themselves. Holgate has earned a spot over Coleman, Mori and Jagielka are unreliable, Bains is getting too damn slow.

Gueye and Barry are good defensively but do not know how to move it forward. And Barkley contributes to that, he is always in line with Rom so there is NO LINK from the CDM's to the attackers. Besic is better at moving forward...

The amount of pockets of space we had players in but didnt pass too is ridiculous, but because our players have no confidence in themselves they dont want to pass the ball to someone who isnt a defender.

Bolasie, oh sorry... Bambi, just looks like he is going to fall over most of the time. Shows good skill at times but needs to get a grip, figuratively and literally.

Gerri was trying the fill in the small gaps when he moved into the middle meaning he would be great for CAM.

We need wingers who are actively up and down the wings that work hard, like Lennon, but I think Mirallas can still do that.

ROM NEEDS A STRIKE PARTNER! Dolberg, Hernandez, Giroud, Iheanacho, maybe one of those guys...

Whats the Solution?
3 at the back... the more defender we seem to have, the more unstable we look.

New Signings are a MUST as everyone knows.

For the sake of man kind, never let Cleverly touch a football again PLEASE. I wouldn't even want him at Liverpool because that is just too harsh.

Get a CM that can move forward too. Ill put a team below that I want, not be sort of happy with... WANT. Apart from a slight shift in right wing. Including how much I think new signings will cost.

Formation: 3-5-2

GK - Stekelenberg

RCB - Williams or Holgate
CB - Koulibaly (£60m)
LCB - Van Dijk (£50m)

RCM - Fabregas (£40m)
LCM - Gueye

RM - Holagte or Bolasie
LM - Mirallas

CAM - Deulofeu

RS - Giroud (£20m)
LS - Lukaku

But the fact that Koeman refuses to do nothing is so frustrating. We have 3 straight lines with no link as I said earlier. So the defence is incompetent, the CM's can only go backwards. Wingers just need to work harder.

I don't know what people think about what I have said but I felt that I had to vent somewhere...

Have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:
For the jobs centre halves do I wouldn't be spending anywhere near those prices on them. I would go out and push united for Mata, he hardly gets a game for them, and when he does he seems to score then gets dropped again.
I think he would be perfect for us.

For the jobs centre halves do I wouldn't be spending anywhere near those prices on them. I would go out and push united for Mata, he hardly gets a game for them, and when he does he seems to score then gets dropped again.
I think he would be perfect for us.

Agree on Mata. We need a creative player who has quick feet and can play some through balls in behind the defence. Arteta was the best at doing that for us, but even Pienaar and Osman had that flair which this team is now missing.

Koeman's tactics are pure <removed - don't swear> The players have no mental ability to think for themselves. Holgate has earned a spot over Coleman, Mori and Jagielka are unreliable, Bains is getting too damn slow.

Gueye and Barry are good defensively but do not know how to move it forward. And Barkley contributes to that, he is always in line with Rom so there is NO LINK from the CDM's to the attackers. Besic is better at moving forward...

The amount of pockets of space we had players in but didnt pass too is ridiculous, but because our players have no confidence in themselves they dont want to pass the ball to someone who isnt a defender.

Bolasie, oh sorry... Bambi, just looks like he is going to fall over most of the time. Shows good skill at times but needs to get a grip, figuratively and literally.

Gerri was trying the fill in the small gaps when he moved into the middle meaning he would be great for CAM.

We need wingers who are actively up and down the wings that work hard, like Lennon, but I think Mirallas can still do that.

ROM NEEDS A STRIKE PARTNER! Dolberg, Hernandez, Giroud, Iheanacho, maybe one of those guys...

Whats the Solution?

For the sake of man kind, never let Cleverly touch a football again PLEASE. I wouldn't even want him at Liverpool because that is just too harsh.

Get a CM that can move forward too. Ill put a team below that I want, not be sort of happy with... WANT. Apart from a slight shift in right wing. Including how much I think new signings will cost.

GK - Stekelenberg

CB - Koulibaly (£60m)
LCB - Van Dijk (£50m)

RCM - Fabregas (£40m)
LCM - Gueye

RM - Holagte or Bolasie
LM - Mirallas

CAM - Deulofeu

RS - Giroud (£20m)
LS - Lukaku

But the fact that Koeman refuses to do nothing is so frustrating. We have 3 straight lines with no link as I said earlier. So the defence is incompetent, the CM's can only go backwards. Wingers just need to work harder.

I don't know what people think about what I have said but I felt that I had to vent somewhere...

Have a nice day!
We are debating all this on the other 12265,5225665,256330258,95 threads

Whats the Solution?

GK - Stekelenberg

CB - Koulibaly (£60m)
LCB - Van Dijk (£50m)

RCM - Fabregas (£40m)
LCM - Gueye

RM - Holagte or Bolasie
LM - Mirallas

CAM - Deulofeu

RS - Giroud (£20m)
LS - Lukaku

Have a nice day!

170 million ?
Sound lar.

Whats the Solution?

GK - Stekelenberg

CB - Koulibaly (£60m)
LCB - Van Dijk (£50m)

RCM - Fabregas (£40m)
LCM - Gueye

RM - Holagte or Bolasie
LM - Mirallas

CAM - Deulofeu

RS - Giroud (£20m)
LS - Lukaku

Have a nice day!

Ooh, joined Tuesday and chatting wham - I wonder who's multi this is? :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.