The Shamed; We should never forget or forgive.

Maybe your view - which I respect- but as a player he was a great no 9 -I was alarmed when he was given a job for life from day one - as nowadays no one has a job for life unless you earn it , as a player he should not lose respect of his achievements as the highest goal scorer only 2nd to the greatest in Dixie Dean !
totally get what your saying joe but you make choices in life and sharp chose to stay silent and keep his cusy number even when he must of known what shitshow it was behind the scenes. That’s the part for me we’re unfortunately he gone and am gutted to say this as I idolised him as a boy

I would like that but alas, Sharp has shown his true colours on his feelings for fans on several occasions. " One man and his dog", totally untrue like but fans believed it because he was a club legend, also he was actually laughing while he said it. Joining Kenwright like his right hand man, never once speaking out about our ownership, even during the disgraceful headlock saga. No Sharp has burnt his bridges took the money and ran, he's compliance with the shambolic running of our club has made him just as guilty as the rest.
After his football career he took the position of a PR man for the club if you look back I was annoyed he got that job for life as his past managerial career was not successful plus no one should be given a job for life look back at my post at the time - you could wonder why Big Nev was never given a goal keeping coaching job !

He should never have been offered a directorship, he took the money human nature imo the buck starts at the top !
They never kicked a ball for EFC ...the incompetence goes a lot further back than Sharps involvement.....

I take any fans point he took it for the salary but he was probably well in the dark when BK was saying our books were fine ....
No fan on here would turn that job down with that wage, human nature ....

The chairman & the owner tarnished his playing career imo the buck stops with them !

After his football career he took the position of a PR man for the club if you look back I was annoyed he got that job for life as his past managerial career was not successful plus no one should be given a job for life look back at my post at the time - you could wonder why Big Nev was never given a goal keeping coaching job !

He should never have been offered a directorship, he took the money human nature imo the buck starts at the top !
They never kicked a ball for EFC ...the incompetence goes a lot further back than Sharps involvement.....

I take any fans point he took it for the salary but he was probably well in the dark when BK was saying our books were fine ....

The chairman & the owner tarnished his playing career imo the buck stops with them !

No Joey he made his bed, it was his decision to slag off fans, his decision to stay silent, his decision to accept the money. He should lie in it. Club legend or not, I agree to disagree.

No Joey he made his bed, it was his decision to slag off fans, his decision to stay silent, his decision to accept the money. He should lie in it. Club legend or not, I agree to disagree.
As a true blue you would turn any big salary the club offered you ?
I do agree nepotism took place in yhe case of Sharp - but the buck is at the top for tid disgraceful mess!

Joey, the way he went about things were all wrong. No one likes to be criticised but it’s how you handle it and he did it poorly.

Why couldn’t he be more pragmatic? I don’t begrudge the man earning a decent living, I begrudge his attitude because it stinks.

Why mock fans for wanting a better more efficient Everton football club? Why not be more pragmatic and at least appear to listen, be the go between with fan and club.

He even begrudges Everton failing in his own autobiography yet mocks and patronise fans for feeling the same. That’s not on mate.

I don’t get it sometimes, people go on about us as a big club but when people want us to act like one it’s a problem.

As a true blue you would turn any big salary the club offered you ?

As a true blue, I would not have slagged fans doing a peaceful protest and then laughed at them Joey no. So that means I would not have taken the money. Clear. Again being a great player does not mean you are a great person.
Do me a favour the conversation between me an you about Sharp is closed, you know my feelings I know yours.