I think we've found the scouse Zidane,
she said to me who could it be?
I said her that it's Ross Barkley

The other day, I told me nan,
I think we've found the scouse Zidane,
she said to me who could it be?
I said her that it's Ross Barkley

Is that a Haiku or something?

I have said previously that the player that barkley reminds me of foremost is Zizou himself, his two-footness, use of space, and running from the midfield is very reminiscent. Obviously he isn't as experienced and the force of nature that we remember Zidane was, but he is improving so fast. Games like today will cement the belief in his own mind that he can be the player we all hope for.

Young Ross's biggest problem used to be giving the ball away to much. This is something only experience can fix and he's deffo improved so much over the last few games.

Young Ross's biggest problem used to be giving the ball away to much. This is something only experience can fix and he's deffo improved so much over the last few games.

Think I've said this before, but imagine what a player he'd be now if he'd actually played consistently since his debut 2 seasons ago? Fcuking hell.

Said he played like Zidane today in another thread......really led by example there today.

Future captain material.

We need to make champions league to get the cash to sign top players to play with him -- and repeat.

He wont leave anytime soon, not when hes having so much fun.

To be honest moyes would never of played him consistently. It was always his MO wasn't it??.... injury aside, moyes still wouldn't of played him with the playing time he is given now.

I love the way he is being handled at the club in every way. Superb to see and its doing wonders for the lad and for the team.

If you're good enough, you're old enough !!

Ross is boss!!! I hope we can hold onto him for a long long time.

My bro said he looks like Kane with his new skin'ed look.

Great goal. Get in Grasshopper

Remember on the Sheffield Wednesday forum when he returned to us and there fans were saying he was ok but isn't good enough and probably wouldn't have him back ... LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.