The Saint Domingo Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantaClausisanEvertonian

Player Valuation: £10m
I've just been listening (for the millionth time!) to 'The Saint Domingo Song' by The Prisoners of Rupert's Tower and I would urge any Evertonian, young or old, to have a listen to it if you've not already heard it.
It's a brilliant and catchy summary of our incredible history from the day we were formed up to the 1995 FA Cup win and just beyond. The references to Dixie Dean always make me well up I'm not ashamed to say!
Go on, just google the name, have a listen and then tell your friends! A great song in my opinion.

wembley84

Player Valuation: £500k
Should get sung at the match this. At least the chorus bit. We wouldn't be the first club to blatantly steal a Celtic song.

BillLovesRoo

Player Valuation: £6m
I've been to the Celtic games when they sing it and its a good little crowd go'er. Would love for it to get started at some of the aways and hopefully escalate from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks