the relationship between the everton and their young players

are the blues too hard on young blues

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The churlish point - if indeed that is what it is/was - is that you have slagged him off endlessly and yet voted twice recently for him as MotM.

For the reasons outlined above.

Oh no mate, the voting is taken super serious. Of course.
Is this meant to be in the sarcasm font? I’m so confused.
Can we have a vote on it?
but will people take it seriously?

A3DDAC19-E5CC-42CC-8A31-35B47DF62186.jpeg

do u think there is a problem buddies or if it no different at other clubs that any young budding players coming thru face so much tough times from their own fans?? does it help them or the everton?? maybe it is best that no special treatment is given and every1 earns their place.
Hate to say it and as you know mate I'm not a provocateur, but I think you might be onto something. The fanbase need to take a long hard look at themselves, especially the park end

Hate to say it and as you know mate I'm not a provocateur, but I think you might be onto something. The fanbase need to take a long hard look at themselves, especially the park end
thank u for ur bravery buddy. maybe some of the angry might read this and have an awakening. maybe not. is there any buddies on evertons most fantastical online chit chat site that u consider most guilty??

Every player who comes through is either the best or worst that’s ever played the game. You can even see it with Gordon already that people expect too much from him and people already putting a lot of pressure on Branthwaite to step up into a more prominent role already. There’s nothing wrong with some Osman type players, average squad fillers that have good games but nothing amazing.

Not every player needs to be amazing but the talk the last few years of especially Barkley and Davies was rubbish. Both no where near as good as they were hyped to be and many times their faults were ignored because they were locals. Davies will end up at the Championship, might make it back to the PL one day like Lundstram or Gosling at a smaller side and Barkley will end up at a West Ham or Newcastle after Chelsea find the next cheap home grown player to pad their squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.