The Reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelcoyb

Transfer Window Time Keeper
I think moyes' lack of commitment to anything at all next season is having a negative effect on the players. I know if i was a player i would fume! Please come in, sit and discuss.

I think moyes' lack of commitment to anything at all next season is having a negative effect on the players. I know if i was a player i would fume! Please come in, sit and discuss.

There is nothing to discuss.

You have summed it up in two succinct sentences.

And anyone whom argues different is only kidding himself.

I'll let you know my thoughts at the end of the season, I'm not going to commit to anything right now x

I'm gonna see what my words say before i post them and then make a decision even though I myself am responsible for what they say.

There is nothing to discuss.

You have summed it up in two succinct sentences.

And anyone whom argues different is only kidding himself.

I dunno, we've played some very good games this year and some very bad games. We'll probably end up with the second biggest points tally under moyes.

It's been about what I expect from moyes, maybe even a little better. If his lack of commitment had a massively detrimental effect then I would expect us to be worse than the average.

Status
Not open for further replies.