The R word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev50

Player Valuation: £25m
besides Hull at home, at the moment I can't think of a single fixture home or away where I would be confident of us getting three points. We also now have a manager who can be aloof and distant. If he doesn't turn us around after the next round of inevitable defeats prior to Jan, I hate to say it but we could be in serious deanger of dropping down and out.
Deep down you all know this

besides Hull at home, at the moment I can't think of a single fixture home or away where I would be confident of us getting three points. We also now have a manager who can be aloof and distant. If he doesn't turn us around after the next round of inevitable defeats prior to Jan, I hate to say it but we could be in serious deanger of dropping down and out.

Sadly, this is a pretty fair assessment

Admirably pragmatic

And amongst the absolutely countless things that are wrong with this OP, the Hull game this month isn't even at home.

We have 3 home games this month, albeit tough ones, and 3 away games against teams below us. Get a grip and grow a set. What will be will be. We aren't going down ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.