The positive thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Sweet

Player Valuation: £35m
We can't let Sam Allardyce ruin our club. Granted we can do little to actually get rid of him in the short term but we can help pass the time with remembering some of the good times.

I give you here the Arsenal home match from 2014 where we played some of the best football I've seen from us. As well as the goals forward to 61 minutes into the match as the whole crowd is singing like it's not done for many a year

mate this makes us even more depressed

we no longer have lukaku barkley or mirallass who ran that game

we haven't seen attacking football like that since bobby left

fat sam is our manager

weve just been bummed by arsenal

there is no hope, we are just crud

We can't let Sam Allardyce ruin our club. Granted we can do little to actually get rid of him in the short term but we can help pass the time with remembering some of the good times.

I give you here the Arsenal home match from 2014 where we played some of the best football I've seen from us. As well as the goals forward to 61 minutes into the match as the whole crowd is singing like it's not done for many a year

As well as we played that day my overriding memory is the absolute bottle job we pulled in the very next midweek match that would have put Champions League qualification into our own hands with about 5 games to go. FFS Ebep!

Sorry for going against the apparent theme of the thread, but Everton is a kill joy troll these days. They love just bantering us off and ruining our weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.